Well there is just tooo much to type out. I left you hanging on Day 7 so here's the rough end to everything...
Did the photo shoot (show you those pics if I gett'em), got stuff ready for the next day, saw some awesome comedians that night... GOOD STUFF...
NEXT DAY.. Graffiti Expo and Workshop. We had alot of great guys come out and represent for us. thanks to everyone. You can see the photos here http://www.refugecrew.com/refugeflix/album27 . All went well and our workshop was well recieved too. It was a great time.
I was soo ready to come home. We had an adventure traveling to the airport and our plane wouldnt start so that extended the adventure an extra night in Dallas Texas.
We got back and as usual... The adventure continued... heres all the pictures to tell the story...
http://www.refugecrew.com/refugeflix/album20
Thanks to everyone for your prayers during our trip.. IT WAS A LONG ONE...
No comments:
Post a Comment