Wednesday, November 09, 2005

San Diego Day 3

http://www.refugecrew.com/refugeflix/album21

A new day... day 3 I think... Woke up a couple times already to a motorcycle outside revving its engine. I looked at the time but man it was early. I decided to go back to bed. I finally got up and I was feeling great... washed up went down stairs and mmmmm BREAKFAST.

I started hittin Threats blackbook and eating breakfast when I remembered I left my phone at Man of War's house... grrrr... so all morning I was on Aim hittin everyone up trying to get his phone number. I finally got it but wow... it took like all day.. lol. (thanks nefi and danimal)

Then out of no where... yuck... I started feeling reall nausiated. I started feeling so bad I had to go back upstairs and crash. I felt like crap. This has happened to me before when I push my body too much... and I guess I was pushing it. But now I was sick... wow... I started popping dayquil which usually helps. But all day I just felt bad.

I had gotten Man of War's number and left a message at his house. He called me back later and I just told him how sick I was feeling. He said he was trying to get some turntables for me to dj at a show tonite that he was doing. I told him I'd call him back and let him know how I was feeling. I ended up not going to the show with MOW and just rested and hung out. Took it easy.

As it got later Ezra (Threat's wife) started painting in their garage (shes a graffiti writer too). I went to go watch her and she asked if I would paint too. I felt alright so I went upstairs and asked Threat for some of his clothes I could get dirty. Plus it was cold to me in the garage. Threat got all antsy too cause he wanted to paint now but he was watching the kids. They went to bed in like 30 minutes so right when they were out... He was OUT... outside with us... lol.

We hung out and painted. Ezra was having trouble so she quit but Threat wipped out this Fat Albert scene behind my piece. It was fun to just hang out and rest in a sense. I still felt bad but alot better.

Man of War called me back to let me know he was heading home and Threat took me back out to San Diego. I hung out with Man of War some, showed him my pictures and just talked about my weekend. He hooked me up with some Alka Seltzer cause he said it makes you feel "energized". My first time to have Alka Seltzer... takes like an extra fizzy drink of salt water if you ask me. But hey... anythings worth a try.

Another day another dollar... or something like that

No comments: