Monday, November 07, 2005

San Diego Day 4

So yeah... here the fun begins.

I wake up at about 5:30 in the morning to Man of War asking me if I'm ok. I guess he was just checking on me as he got up to throw the trash out. But, I never went back to sleep. My stomach was in knots. It was crazy. I felt at first as if someone was wringing a towel inside of me. Actually that came next. At first I just felt like a pigeon who took a couple Alka Seltzer and was ready to blow up.

I layed around till about 7:30 like this. I had no desire to use the restroom or throw up. My stomach was just like trippin hard. I had never felt anything like this before. At first I blamed it on the Alka Seltzer. As the day went on I realized there is no way that those Alka Seltzer could have hurt me that bad.

By 8:30 I was like cryinggg it hurt so bad. I mean maybe not bawling... but I was in pain. It felt like something wanted to get out but my body wasn't letting it. Just like wrestling inside of me. Like AIR wrestling inside my stomach.

The pain got too intense and all of a sudden I was in the restroom throwing up. Man... By the end of the day I had thrown up about 8 times. I would throw up and be alright for a minute and then the pain would come back. Around the 3 time of throwing up the pain started decreasing and I knew there was something in my body that wanted to get out. I layed around on the couch all day and just drank water and then would go throw up.

I watched haunted house shows with Man of War (crazy cause I never watch that stuff). This dude that chills with Man of War named Catch 22 stopped by. He brought his blackbook of crazy characters. He doesn't have any online right now but dude is DOPE. He has been making these crazy etched out drawings on plexiglass that you shine light behind. Very tight stuff. He also makes beats for different groups. He's real cool. I felt bad cause I was sick though. He left and I threw up some more....

We left the house a couple times that day and Man of War's wife came home later that afternoon. Everyone was hungry so we went out to Olive Garden in search for some soup for my sick self. It was Halloween night so I needed some energy just incase we stayed out late again. Olive Garden was good and I actually ate more that I thought I was going to be able too. Awesome.. maybe I was getting better huh?... Thank you Lord.

After eating we stopped by the house to pick up stuff and went out to the neighborhoods to let the kids Trick or Treat. We went to a real nice neighborhood where most the people treated it like it was Christmas or something. I'm talking houses all done up, lots of candy... wow.. like one house had a strobe light in every window up and downstairs. Others served hot apple cider and had pathways you walked down. It was really something. I've never seen that before. Not in Texas atleast...

As it got later we headed home but before we came back we stopped at Man of War's parents house to say hello. We hung out for a little bit and then his dad came in talking about a family he was fixing to go pray for. The son had choked his sister earlier today and did some other crazy things and he felt as if he needed to go out to deal with the situtation. The crazy part is that his family straight up does spiritual warfare on people. If someone wants to get stuff out of their life then they pray for hours on these people as cast out spirits from them. What's even crazier is that me and Man of War had been watching all these "haunted house" shows were they call in everyone even priests to get evil spirits out of homes. All day we talked noise, "What they need to do is just pray", "man them fools are stupid, I can't believe they're even doing all that dumb stuff... Call a CHRISTIAN!!!" And now look at us. Headed to some kids house who's been "manafesting" all day to lay hands on him and cast demons out.

Crazy right... and you're not even there... lol...

So we pull up to this trailer park in Chula Vista around I dont know... 10 or 9... And we go inside this reallly small trailer home. Like the type you take on vacation. It's got two rooms, a kitchen and bathroom. We meet this kid Eric who knows Man of War's dad as Pastor. His dad talks to him for a minute and the kid agrees to get prayed for. Cool... he stands up and Man of War and his dad start praying over him... Me too... but im sitting in the chair praying and trying to figure this all out. His dad prays for like 20 minutes and then starts trying to cast demons out this kid. Telling the evil spirits in Jesus name to get out and leave Eric alone. At two points Eric starts like wanting to cough and throwup. He turns to the sink and starts coughing up flem... crazy... another time he keeps trying to fall asleep to the point where he's on the floor all balled up in a daze. After like an hour Eric is up and mad. You can tell he's fed up with all this demon stuff and he keeps telling Man of War's dad that there's no more spirits in him... but he's still being all weird and junk.

Eric starts to fight and try to get out the kitchen, but we have him blocked off. At first I was not gonna touch him cause I was like... OH HECK NO!!!! I'm not from here and if a cop comes I want Eric to say... Naw that dude didnt touch me.. :) But, eventually they need my help. So we're all holding him and he slips out past us to the back of the room. Man of War's dad goes back there with him and Eric decides to jump out of a window... so he opens it up kicks off the screen and kicks some stuff out the way and trys to get out. By this time Man of War is outside waiting for him. He hits the ground and Man of War grabs him. While this had all been going on Eric's mom has pulled up and has been praying in the walkway to the house. We go outside drag his but back in and he goes to his room with the door between us and him. WEIRD... this whole time Eric has really said NOTHING other than two word phrases... "I want to go outside", "My name is Eric" "There's no more spirits in me"... Now he's back in and mad.

Man of War's dad starts talking to Eric asking him what the big deal was. Why did he want prayer but then get all defensive. Eric starts talking a bit then shuts us out. I jumped in and figured why not do what I do back home and talk to this kid. It works and Man of War and I are now talking to this kid about why he's angry and what's really going on. He opens up and talks to us about him being into pronography that he got from his dad. His dad left his mom about a month ago and he's just been angry about it all in a sense. We talked to him about how he was throwing his life away over some naked girls in some magazines and he needed God to help him. That those things were controlling his life and he wasn't in control anymore. He agreed and eventually prayed to the Lord to help him get all that out his life. We then took him back into the kitchen and Man of War's dad did his thing. Eric apologized to his mother... they hugged and cryed and we were done.

Before we went in the kitchen we talked to Eric about getting rid of all these things.. like the videos and magazines and video games that were keeping him from God. We cleaned out his room and even later we went through it all again, threw away a trash bag full and took it with us so it wouldnt get back in his house.

That was really crazy right there. That some kid let us come up in his house and do all that. It really showed me how we gotta be there for these kids. I mean if we wouldn't have showed up Eric would've just kept on doing what he was doing. But he was crying out for God in a sense. And in another sense we went to his house and fought for his life. Even if he continues to do what's wrong atleast we did our part and planted seeds in his heart. I mean Man of War's dad could have just said,"Well bring him to prayer tomorrow at church." But he didnt, he went 30 minutes out to this kids house and was there. In all it was a really great experience. Since I have gotten back to work I've also talked with others that have been put face to face with some of these kid of things (casting out demons and spiritual warfare). I'm excited to see what God is showing us.

We got back to Man of War's dad's house at like 1:00 or 2:00 in the monring... Everyone was asleep on the couches and stuff, just waiting for us to get back. We told them our war stories and headed to MOW's house. I think that's it but after all that I really cant remember much more.. :)

No comments: