http://www.refugecrew.com/refugeflix/album22
Wake up at 7:30... LET"S DO THIS!!!
We figured to paint the word DEATH on the side of the van for the verse DEATH to LIFE. I busted a sketch and headed outside to finish taping up the van. It was very kaotic cause these plumbers were working on the house all day. To our luck the cut the water off for the rest of the day... sheeshh...
So yea.. bang I was so nervous. I wanted to finish but I didnt know if I could. I mean that's like no time at all... and I'm not the greatest graffiti artist by any means. Tough stuff.
I had some good paint to work with but mostly I just wanted to paint something that Man of War would enjoy, as well as finish it for him. We pushed it and by 12:00 I was pretty much done. I called Rachel and I didnt have to be at the hotel until 1:00. I didnt finish till 1:00 and ended up getting to the hotel at like 2 something. It was fine cause they were still setting up the booth at the convention.
I felt all hood when I got dropped off at this "big time" resort. I opened the door to the car and it went crrrreaankk.... not to mention since the water was off at MOW's house I had not taken a shower or even washed up. It was real cool though cause that's what I was there for. To do graffiti and show outreach to all these church people showing up. But the hotel people didnt know that, lol. They just saw some ghetto mexican with paint all over him :). I played it off though and talk real proper and asked where the restroom was. They held my luggage till the rooms where available. I washed up in the restroom and headed out to find Kevin, Rachel and Victoria. It was GOOOD to see them. With such a busy week I was ready to just go to a hotel room and sleep.
We met up and had lunch and I shared all these stories with them. Alot can happen in 4-5 days. Food at the hotel was good and House of Faith hooked it up with some food money so it was no holds barred on the prices. j/p. After we ate we went to the general session and listened to some amazing stories.
I think we will be getting the DVD's of the general sessions at House of Faith. So you if you're interested hit me up and I can see what's up. Awesome stuff about reaching your community for God. I really dont remember much after that. We went back to our rooms and crashed. Kevin had been in China for weeks so he was excited to have alone time to sleep. I was excited to just be on the internet with a computer. Good deal...
If I remember more I'll post it laters
No comments:
Post a Comment