Hey IM HERE!!!! I dont have much time right now on the internet but I wanted to post something anyways even if it is short.
I flew over yesterday to Capetown and it was a long trip. Me and my mom were rushing to the airport cause I ran late leaving San Angelo (you know me...). I flew to Newark, NJ and it was snowing there... I kept thinking it was like sand from the sky then I was like DUH... its SNOW!!! lol.
I flew to Amsterdam and chilled out there some in the airport then flew from there to Capetown. I got in around 10:00 South Africa time but it was a pretty decent flight. I just played Nintendo DS and listened to music most the time. When I got to Capetown I had a long wait in customs then I had no luggage. It got flown to Germany for some reason... so that meant NO BATH for another 10 hours.
I need to get off but Ill just put some bullets to fill in later. Thanks for your prayers everyone.. so far so good in South Africa.
Staying with BBOYS
Meeting Verb's girl
I ate some Monkey Gland juice today
more later...
No comments:
Post a Comment