Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Panama Movimiento 2010 Day 2

It's getting late tonite so I cant blog too much. I did want to tell you a little about the day though.

Tonite I got to dj a Panama house party!!! It was unexpected but very fun. I don't think they have ever experiened something like this before... because they were pretty UNresponsive... I could tell they were having a good time but they were definitely not getting KRUNK. Either that or they know about djs and I wasnt anything special.. LOL...

As the night went on I could feel the vibe getting alot looser and I jammed out for a good hour. It was a room full of surfers and their friends... some big time surfers were here I heard as well as some Americans that were visiting. They watched surf videos and ate while I djed upstairs. No turntables just my mixer and laptop (someone buy me the Vestax VCI pleeeassee!!!)

Tomorrow I hope to post some funny pictures I took today as well as our full day event.

In the morning Im going to help build ramps for the skate board demo (hopefully get breakfast too). After that I get to go dj the event thats going down. Very excited to dj tomorrow and hopefully get it crackin' for all the skaters. Should be a great event. I think I even heard the Panamanian president will be around to party with us... WooOOhhHoo!!!

I did a video blog earlier about the place im sleeping at... be sure to check it out on YOUTUBE at http://www.youtube.com/djpromote in about 30 minutes...

Talk to you tomorrow... Lord keep us safe as we sleep!!! Im expecting big things tomorrow ;)

No comments: