Sunday, January 11, 2009

Rain System EP - Othello & Dj Manuel



I've found myself having to go through lot's of music these days. Even when I buy it, I sometimes dont get to listen to a cd for months at a time because I'm "backed up" with music. I bought Othello & Dj Manuel's - Rain System EP like 2-4 months ago and just put it on today. I havent even made it through the cd and I love this thing.


It has a fresh sound away from the normal "positive" music I listen to so I'm sure you will like it as well. All the samples are hot, Othello smashes it for sure and the beats are feeding my bboy hunger so it was WELL WORTH THE BUY.


Listen to it and pick it up on Othello's Myspace and be sure to tell him what you think about it!
http://www.myspace.com/othello
Other posts on Rain System EP


No comments: