Thursday, December 18, 2008
Tha Gim - Freedom Song
MYSPACE LINK
http://www.myspace.com/thagim
ITUNES LINK
http://itunes.apple.com/WebObjects/MZStore.woa/wa/viewAlbum?id=293968028&s=143441
AMAZON LINK
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B001IXV7JG/ref=sr_f2_album_1?ie=UTF8&child=B001IXWBSW&qid=1229611184&sr=102-1
Just got this song and I LOVE IT!!! The hook is done well, Keysha sings great on the track. Very traditional but not chessy at all. I havent listened to the new Gim album but this song is hotness. I like it cause it gives a good chill vibe without going too R&B as well as keeping that hip-hop feel without going stray of what the hood would bump.
You can listen the song on his myspace. There is also video for the song, but it doesnt do much to make the song better. The song is wayyyy fresh and they do a good job in trying to match the excellence in this song but trusss me... its not as good as the song. GET THIS SONG IN YOUR RIDE TODAY!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment