Im back from Capetown and man was it a trip. I dont even know how many hours it was but I got bumped a day cause they overbooked by like 27 people the night I was planning to leave. I had to stay another day and just wait around then when I finally did leave at 1:30 in the mornining go to Amesterdam, Detroit, Dallas then drive home 4 hours.... Whew... long trip.
I've only gotten to see Val, Celeste, my mom and talk to a few people since I got back. Today I go record a cd at church about my trip. Instead of getting up and giving a "report" we just make recordings of people and you can pick up a cd if you want to know about the trip. Lord willing I can put that up mp3 for all of you to download that dont live in my city.
The trip was awesome and I cant wait to tell everyone about it. Tonite at Refuge Young Adults I will ge sharing about my trip as well as put this cd up online. I will try to be posting some more about what went on in Capetown just to journal in the next week or so.
Im honored to have been chosen by God and everyone else as well to go to South Africa. Alot in my brain but its better to just give God time to work it all out.
No comments:
Post a Comment