Monday, August 01, 2011

In Memory of Kenneth Hunn

Today I learned that my boy Kenneth Hunn (22) was found dead in Lake Nasworthy in San Angelo Texas (my hometown). I remembered I took him with me to a youth event one time and let him rap.... So I found the audio and posted it up here on youtube - http://youtu.be/ZGNmM8-yurk



Kenneth always walked every where, from the time I knew him till he passed away. He was hilarious, shy and a great kid... I pray he's still walking, but now with The Lord and that is life is a reminder of how temporary our time on Earth is. If you knew Kenneth post this up and download the track to bump as we remember him and reflect on our own lives. - IN MEMORY OF KENNETH HUNN -

AUDIO DOWNLOAD: http://bit.ly/nlWjas


NEWS LINKS: http://t.co/k54N8Dv

2 comments:

Shelley said...

i am sad, too. kenneth was sweet. i had him in my class at lincoln. :(

gankstaloc said...

Sorry to hear that Promote. I feel your pain homie