
I was was contacted a few months ago to scratch on a song for Mr. Talkbox called Clap Ya Hands. I came home from the Dare 2 Share tour and busted it out. To my suprise they used it!!!
The album is out and now available for download. I havent heard the whole album yet but the song featuring my scratches also features Canton Jones on it.
So go pick up CLAP YA HANDS feat Canton Jones and Dj Promote today!
What a great opportunity to be on this track. Please support this feature by purchasing the song today and show Mr. Talkbox that you love you some DJ PROMOTE!!! When you purchase comment as well and let your voice be heard!!!
AMAZON LINK - http://www.amazon.com/Clap-Ya-Hands/dp/B0038NJ7OG/ref=dm_ap_trk2?ie=UTF8&qid=1268417942&sr=1-1
iTUNES - http://itunes.apple.com/us/album/clap-ya-hands/id356335600?i=356335604
The album is out and now available for download. I havent heard the whole album yet but the song featuring my scratches also features Canton Jones on it.
So go pick up CLAP YA HANDS feat Canton Jones and Dj Promote today!
What a great opportunity to be on this track. Please support this feature by purchasing the song today and show Mr. Talkbox that you love you some DJ PROMOTE!!! When you purchase comment as well and let your voice be heard!!!
AMAZON LINK - http://www.amazon.com/Clap-Ya-Hands/dp/B0038NJ7OG/ref=dm_ap_trk2?ie=UTF8&qid=1268417942&sr=1-1
iTUNES - http://itunes.apple.com/us/album/clap-ya-hands/id356335600?i=356335604
Check out Mr. Talkbox at his official website! Thanks again everybody!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment