With all the new ways to share my life I havent updated my blog in quite some time. Ive been posting alot on Facebook, Twitter and MySpace. If you dont have an account at these sites you should get one and follow me. Im on facebook with two pages, one is personal page with my real name, the other is a fan page under http://www.facebook.com/djpromote. Im also on Twitter which is a website that lets you read "status updates" that I send out. There are three ways you can follow me on Twitter.... First you can just visit my page and read http://www.twitter.com/djpromote. Second you can sign up for your own account and click FOLLOW on my page and thirdly you can text "djpromote" to the number 40404. It will text you back and from that point on you will receive any updates I post as a text message.
Now that we got that out of the way check out these amazing events that I got to be part of this summer. To name a few there was CHIC, Blazefest Camps, House of Faith Camps, C3 Back to School Bash, Revolution 09, The Movement and B.Reith Shows.These were some very awesome events. I have photos of CHIC on Facebook and Myspace , and also Blazefest at both Facebook and Myspace
Someone also posted a video on youtube of me djing at The Movement.
If you didnt know before this email I have been touring with B.Reith, a new artist on the Gotee Records. He's a fresh new mc/singer/musician all wrapped into one. I first found his music on his MySpace and shared it with my family and friends. They all loved it and wanted more but we couldnt get anymore because you had to order a cd... no downloads :( and we were lazyyy... So to make a longer story shorter, we ran into each other at an event, my friends were his friends and bam now we are touring. Its great stuff and gives me a chance to try something new with very talented people.
So this fall I will be touring with B.Reith for two months on the Creation Fest Tour . Im very excited and it should be amazing! Its mostly contemporary style worship/rock groups but if you are in the area you should definately come check it out. We have a short set so dont be dissapointed, but then again you might never see this B.Reith / Dj Promote combo again for another 50 years!!!If you are coming out post up somewhere and let us know so we can meet you in your area.
If you go to the CreationFest Tour website you can get all the dates as well as tickets and sign up for their email updates list. We will be hitting over 30 cities from September - November.
Anyways... thats about it... Im full time out djing representing hard so follow me at http://www.myspace.com/djpromote - http://www.facebook.com/djpromote - http://www.twitter.com/djpromote - http://www.youtube.com/djpromote
Thanks for supporting!!! See you soon!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment