Monday, February 09, 2009

Dj Promote Loves K-Drama's Boom Baptism



Yo just wanted to say I really like K-Drama. Most the stuff he puts out I bump. Half of it are personal favorites and the other half are great to play when I dj. So its like you cant lose with his music.

This new Album Boom Baptism is no different. I dont know if I've mentioned before but if you like creative cluby type hip-hop, you cant miss this album.

I figured Id share my thoughts on the tracks in hopes you got cop it. Thanks to everyone who reads and buys the music we push. We wont let you down... Pick this one up too!!!

Check out the tracks...

1. The Inevitable - Sooo smooth with the MJ sample from Theory Hazit, "k" explains the album

2. On The High - Great Hook... Great Yodel... The concert and street banger for sure

3. Act Out the King - this song will have you singing days later... ACT OUT THE KING!!!

4. Boom Baptism - Wow... not only is the track just boomin... BUT THE HOTTEST VERSE FROM K-DRAMA TO DATE IS ON HERE!!! He just let himself be creative and ripped this junk. 2nd verse starting at 1:19. WOW!!! You gotta hear this verse ya'll. Its right up my alley yo.

5. Ambulance - I want this beat!!!

6. Let Go - Check out Bracey, Dre Murray, Jacob Izrael & R-Swift

7. Tear The Walls Down - Great kickback track about K-Drama and the man "out the box".

8. Full Time - I probably sing this song more than any other track (in my head of course) ... great job on the hoook.

9. We Still Standing - HOT Sample! I love emotional tracks and this one is singing some victory before he even starts rapping it. Listen to this after a fight or when you're discouraged for sure.

10. Praise The Lord - Another HOT Sample! Bump this in your ride!

12. Im So Married - I like this one cause its the time I have ever heard someone rap about being married. Not just loving their wife, but about being married and the covenant... I taught my niece this song... IM SOOO MARRIED!!! lol

13. Air Jordan - HOT SONG FOR THE MASSES

14. UsAWhat - I usually skip this one because I dont feel the hook, but I finally listened to the whole track and I think Im gonna start using it in my live shows.

15. I Anticipate Tomorrow - Great message... again I usually skip the slow songs but today God put this song on me after I was patient... Thanks K, Thanks Lord

16. Hindsight - Havent listened to this one much... sorry :(

In closing, this album is a major release, like you wont hear about it on the news or any major site so it makes it easy to look over, BUT DONT! This is a very MAJOR release from K-Drama that you should put in your collection. Support this dude and in the future you will be able to say, "Man I've been on that K-Drama since 2009 man... shhhh... whatchyou know about some K-Drama."

Pick up at Quality Junk.com or

at K-drama's Myspace Page


No comments: