I just got through being in an office with a kid whom confessed to stealing from my work... We keep missing money and checks, games, all sorts of junk... and they just confessed to my bosses that they did it... Yesterday I heard a different story from what someone else had told me... Even when I asked what the truth was the lie stayed a lie till there was no way to deny it....
Things like this have been coming up for months now... I mean people always are doing stuff behind your back... or in front of you. But, lately it's been repeateadly. It really puts me in a funky mode ya know... like when people are constantly talking behind your back and lieing to your face and doing things "against you".
When it happens you sometimes say... Wow I feel like Christ, but when its over and over you start getting a different feeling. Like last night I had the wierdest dreams. Things like Im doing stuff wrong and against God so bad stuff kept happening to me. Hummpphh... and today stuff did happen... like I got a flat tire!!!
Not saying any of that is related at all just had to atleast type about it... actually i started looking at some stupid program trying to operate on my computer so I got off track.
Just tired of not being able to have to deal with dishonesty... I need to focus on Christ more during the day so that His Holy Spirit will give me insight to situations ya know..
blessings
No comments:
Post a Comment