Top secret Bible of the future excerpt
Im tired of wanting this and it not being available. Every other online program I want is available but this one is not.
It is the Bible of the future, actually it should be the Bible of now, but Im guessing no one as invented it yet.
I can get on the internet and do all kinds of amazing things for personal use. I can talk to friends I dont even really have, download music, watch home videos of the world, share any thing I want with whomever I want, I can even start my own business online.
If all this is possible THEN WHY CANT I HAVE MY OWN BIBLE ONLINE!!! Not just Bible text online or Bible passage look-up. But MY BIBLE ONLINE.
I want to highlight text, see what I read the day before, have a calendar that keeps up with my reading, for each passage instant access to tons of foot notes, cross refrences, concordances, and teachings. A homepage to and blog to share what God is teaching me with others. I want to take notes attached to the verse and have it put it in a nice format so when Im like, "where's that verse about stealing?" I can look for it anywhere in the world online. This service should be for free with the option of paying for the extras, like 29.95 a month for all these features, but free if you just want to search the bible and other small stuff.
UPDATES = (posted 3 minutes later...lol)
There should be no ads or distractions while reading the Bible. The point is to have your own Bible online. What makes it hard is you get distracted by the links to other things and ads for stuff in the side bar. Design something that you can TRULY READ ONLINE and make your time with God even better and more relevant to this generation. (END)
I WANT THIS... Lord tell me if I should share this with someone or keep it to myself. Should I sell my idea. Show me who to tell. Thank you father for these ideas you always give me and making me this way...
Amen
No comments:
Post a Comment