Tuesday, April 11, 2006

Ghost ride the Whip

HYPHY... sounds like HIGH FEE!!!
Ive been learning about the comeback of Cali with all the new dance and culture crazes in the hoods. First Clowns and Krumping now HYPHY and THIZZ..

I got an E-40 vinyl awhile back that I was spinning but had no clue that it was about the Hyphy movement out in the bay area. Here a video on You Tube that you should watch if your interested. Its ot the song Tell Me When to Go by E-40. I think the other dude on there also has some videos that talk about Hyphy if you search...



Basically theres a purple pill out and a dance you do thats like a slower krump shake style you do. The Thizz is another dance but hyphy is the like I think the whole movement going on. One crazy thing they do is Ghost Riding the Whip (a whip is a car for all the older folks reading). What you do is "ghost ride" your car. You jump out while its in gear and open your doors and start dancing in the street. I havent tried it yet but its crazy lookin.

Thanks to Dj Wise for being me little brother (twins that is) and explaining to me more of what God was already showing me when I found an MC HAMMER comeback video that he's trying to use hyphy, thizz and krumping since hes the "DANCING MACHINE"... its a sad video... lol... search LookX3 on GOOGLE VIDEO.

Tell me when to goooo.... JESUS LOVES THE HOODS!!!

No comments: